UC Merced 2020, Merced, CA.
- Final Budget: $9,500,000
- Square Feet: 57,000 sq.ft.
- Contract Type: Construction Management (CM)
- Owner: Albuquerque Area Hospital
- Architect: Spencer Matthew Bennington
- Location: Albuquerque, MI
Building this tower took us a lot of effort and a lot of creative input. When Mr. Trump initially placed this order, we’ve been puzzled…
The creativity and boldness of the conceptual sketch required an expertise from all our designers, engineers and architects to get it completed.
Some of the tasks that we successfully completed during the construction:
- Completing a high-rise in an unfriendly terrain
- Beating the initial schedule by 1 month
- Cutting the final budget by $2 million
- Making the height of the final building 10 feet taller than the sketch even dared to propose