College of Osteopathic Medicine, Clovis, CA
- Final Budget: $9,500,000
- Square Feet: 57,000 sq.ft.
- Contract Type: Construction Management (CM)
- Owner: Albuquerque Area Hospital
- Architect: Spencer Matthew Bennington
- Location: Albuquerque, MI
While we’ve had a great deal of experience in building IT related buildings, office and data centers before, this project challenged us to the core.
It took us four good years to build, but eventually it all paid off, as the end building with all the tweaks and additions that our engineers, architects and designers envisioned turned out to be more functional, than the initial blueprint!
Some of the IT companies that we’ve built buildings for: